Monday, September 29, 2014

Hard to Miss

     It's very hard to miss the face-lift that my blog has undergone. If you don't notice any difference you may be suffering from one or more of these slight head traumas: amnesia, color blindness, restless leg syndrome, or new readeritis. The last one is probably the most probable. But yes, I totally overhauled the blog. I shall explain.

First off, I like how it feels. It seems for cozy, and reader friendly. It's the kind of setting that makes you want to curl up with a cup o' joe and continue to scroll down. Get what I mean? Yeah, it's okay if you don't.

My next reason is because it's more reader friendly. There are less distractions than before, and the text area is bigger, making it more readable.

My last reason is because of my life. That's confusing, but allow me to explain myself. I haven't had much time lately to write posts, but I have had time, however, to write my stories. Sorry blog, stories trump you. As you know, I like to post my stories here. To do that, I need to write them. This doesn't mean I won't post things like this where I go off on a humorous rant, it just means I'll have less of them.

Anywhos, that's the gist of it. I have a pretty good story in the works right now, and I hope to post it soon. So I'll be seeing you my friends! Keep your head up and learn to talk the walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment