Monday, July 21, 2014

Realization...

   Sup dogs? Don't answer that. That would be weird. I just realized something. I have never told you guys about me. You know that I go RhinoA3096, and you know I'm a guy. That's about it. So I'm going to *vaguely* tell you about me. Let's put this into a Q/A format, because those are always cool.

Q: Basic stuff?
A: I'm a guy. Since I'm a guy, bacon, duct-tape, explosions, video-games, and epic stuff in general are staples in my life. You want to engineer a radio-controlled toaster that launches fire minions of the pencil army? I gotcha' bro. Want to make a catapult out of Popsicle sticks and other misc. office supplies? Yep. So that kinda stuff entertains me.

Q: What is your favorite flavor of flower?
A: Sunglasses. Next question?

Q: Where abouts do you live?
A: That's top-secret classified information. I live in the northern hemisphere in the east part of the US. Does that clear the air enough for you?

Q: Other interesting stuff about you?
A: I'm a self proclaimed: gentleman, filmmaker, photographer, beat-boxer, and author. Pretty much any geeky weird stuff you can think of.

Q: How old are you?
A: Well, I don't prefer to disclose that, I will give you a general time slot. I am within the age range: 12-97. Have fun with that.

Q: Can you again tell us what kind of stuff you post on this blog?
A: Random funny crap. If I want to vent about something that happened in my *humorous* life, I'll vent it. If I want to post one of my short stories, I'll post it. If I want to geek-out about Star Wars, I'll geek it. ANYTHING that's random in the slightest I will post! So if you're reading this blog for a specific topic, chances are that topic will only be written about every once in a while. But if you like my short stories, then feel free to subscribe to my blog for that reason. Speaking of which, I'm about to continue writing my current story.

Moving on with more important things that are present on the inter-web. I just had another realization. Technology has given random people like me, the ability to house and support a free-standing website blog that is just one corner of the internet world. Just think, if you subscribe, then your email will send you a message whenever I post! It's like a metaphorical tree with many branches! Awesome sauce! Right? Yeah. Nevermind.

Well, this concludes this post. There are many things I do wish I could talk to you about, but I don't want to. So....... yeah. That concludes this public service announcement. BTW, I'm too lazy to proof-read this post for grammar errors so have fun with that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment