Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Busy, busy, busy

    I (again) apologize that I haven't posted in a while. My life lately has been a torrent of mental and physical exhaustion. To quote perhaps one of the most important people in history:
"You know what you gotta do when life has got you down? Just keep swimming!" -Dory
On that note, I heard a while back that a new "Finding Nemo" will be created. I also heard that it's going to be about Dory. I don't know about you ladies and gentlemen, but I would pay large sums of money to go see that movie. If you know me in real life, then you know that I'm a huge movie buff. If you don't know me, now you know I'm a movie buff.

Perhaps one of my favorite movies is either Captain America 2, or Inception. Both are very good movies, and I highly suggest watching them. Inception proved to be a very thought provoking film that makes you think about it over and over again. Of course it has its quirks, but every movie does.

If you pay even remote attention to this blog, then you also know that I like to write stories. I think of something I would like to read, and if it isn't already in existence, I make it so. If you've read some of the short stories I've posted on here, then it's pretty apparent that I'm no master author.

I aspire to have the same writing style as Tolkien in The Hobbit. He seems to have a very casual tone, despite the growing sense of danger. He even seems like he's simply having a conversation with the reader. That is how I want to write.  

No comments:

Post a Comment