Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Biking and drawings and stuff.

Today I had the chance to ride my bike for the first time this spring. It was a very relaxing experience. Then again, the first time you ride your bike in the spring is almost always a relaxing experience. Whether it be the rush of the wind, or the the sheer serenity of it. What's super fancy is that on the bike I use, it has multiple gears. So when I'm going up an incline, I can make it easier . . . or harder . . .

Apparently, bikes are supposed to follow all traffic laws. Well if you live in a neighborhood, there's not much traffic to obey. Do I honestly need to signal which way I'm going if there's not a moving car in front of me, behind me, or within a mile of me? I suppose it sets good habits though, oh well.


So today I got bored and drew something. I normally like to draw (just look at the comics section), but today I wanted to draw a big picture. I mean a big drawing. Like take up the whole page sort of drawing. So I took the liberty to share it with you.



Ummmm yeah. So enjoy that bit of stick man zombie apocalypse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment