Friday, April 25, 2014

The Sincerest of Apologies

   Ok, so I've been a horrible horrible jerk to you guys. I haven't been keeping up with my regular schedule of posting. Now that I think about the term 'horrible horrible jerk', I realize how redundant that is. Does that mean I've done a bad job of being a jerk? In this case, I'd probably merit the title, 'a really really good jerk', as in I've done a good job of being a jerk. Anywho, moving on.

Again, I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much lately, I've had alot of stuff bouncing around in my head. I probably have a few too many leisure activities that suck up my time. I run two youtube channels (no, I shant be telling which two), so I have to continue to feed material to the masses, which can be tough.

And last week I promised to post the first part of a story. Sorry I haven't really gotten around to that. I'm always busy procrastinating. I should really start a procrastinators club, I'll do it tomorrow. *ba-dum-tsss*

But since I haven't written the story yet, and so far it only consists of a few ideas bouncing around in my head, I'll give you a brief overview of some of it.

-It will told in the first person perspective.
-It will take place in the cyber-punk space age future.
-Each part will begin with a "captains log" entry.
-It will pretty creepy.

That's all I'll tell you for now. Just be patient and stick with the blog, and I'll eventually get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment