Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Heists and other cool stuff

     Lately I've been playing a game called Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine. It's basically a game where you play as master thieves, completing daring heists and rescues. It's a pretty fun game. I may do a review for it eventually.

I don't know why, but heists have always been cool to me. Not that I would ever take part in one, due to them being a criminal act and all, but they have always been cool

I don't know what makes the thought of it attractive, perhaps punching a hole in security with carefully planted computer viruses, dawning disguises to slip right under people's noses, or being like a ninja and carefully incapacitating guards. The whole idea was cool. Maybe it's the essence of the whole event being orchestrated perfectly.

When I find something that interests me, like any author would, I write a story about it. I was so intrigued by the whole concept of a super cool heist, that it's the main theme in the serangiffus I'm writing. I'm tempted to post said story in parts. That's a bit of ways off because as of right now, it's very, very, rough. Meaning that it's not quite ready to be read just yet.

But yeah, heists and that kind of stuff are cool. I wish people would invent a simulator where you could do awesome stuff like that. That would be pretty neat. You and your buddies could coordinate movements and figure out how to get to your objective. I'm sure they already have video games like that, but you can't really capture a real experience in a video game. And it would be a nice change to not have to be a dirty criminal.

So this concluded today's post. On Friday I'll have a comic all ready for ya'll. Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment