Monday, March 10, 2014

Board Games and Bacon

So, last night, I had the opportunity to play perhaps one my *now* favorite board games. It was called "Forbidden Desert". It was unlike any board game I have ever played. Rather than being cutthroat and ruthless like in some games *cough* Settlers of Catan *cough*, all the players have to work together against the game. What a concept! I found myself planning strategic moves and actions with my fellow players. The antagonist of the game is the game itself, which I thought was really interesting. Unfortunately, my fellow explorers and I lost. Which was sad. But I got over it.
But it was nice for a change to play a game where you work together rather than ruining your relationships with people.

Also, last weekend I ate a bacon cheeseburger. That, in itself, is proof that God loves us. He put bacon on this planet. Bacon is glorious. I hate how there's this stuff that's trying to be bacon, it's called turkey bacon. It's more like a "meat" flavored fruit roll up. Definition of bacon: A crinkly crispy piece of heaven. Well turkey bacon certainly doesn't live up to that definition. So I think that turkey should just stick to Thanksgiving dinner, and let bacon be handled by the professionals.

1 comment:

  1. Because bacon.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXhJPey3i_A

    ReplyDelete