Sunday, March 9, 2014

Daylight Savings and Star Wars VII

So, it's come to that time of the year where we move the clocks ahead and lose an entire hour of sleep. Why is daylight savings always set to start in the middle of the night? Wouldn't it make much more sense to put it on a Monday afternoon? Or even better, a Friday afternoon so as to get to the weekend quicker.
But alas, no. We must go through of a week of trying to get our bodies adjusted to the grueling task of Daylight Savings. We should really just call it "Fun Size Jetlag".

Although it's kinda old news, you've probably heard about how Disney bought Star Wars and is planning on making VII, VIII, IX (For all ya'll who can't read them there Roman numerals, that's 7, 8, and 9).
I can see it now, Tinkerbell and Luke Skywalker go on a fantastic journey to reclaim the stolen gold Mickey ears. I'm just joking around, I'm sure they'll make them *hopefully* good.
But I also heard that they're getting all the old original actors back... Just let that sink in... I'm not sure Harrison Ford can do another action movie. But I may be wrong, he was in Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull. And we all loved that, didn't we? Right? ... ;)
I'm just pokin' fun at it. In reality, I'm looking forward to the new Star Wars just as much as the next Star Wars enthusiast.

Oh and by the way, I may actually post a doodle/comic tomorrow as well. And in the future, I'm going to try to make posts a tad bit longer. They've been short as of late (good writing material is hard to come by).  

No comments:

Post a Comment